Friday, May 4, 2007

My Space

How nice it is to get my own web space!! :)

Today (05-May-07) early in the morning (6:00 AM :)) I was thinking about "Information Overload"...

I had never loved reading until I took a look at the wealth of information in my college library, office library and on Internet. Slowly I realized how important it is to read... How much I have been clouded in my own thoughts...

Suddenly again, I feel frightened - "Am I accepting all that I read...??"
What is written is only author's opinion on a subject. What is required of me is to decide for myself as to what is right and what is wrong. In short I need to sift the information that I get :) and have my viewpoint.

Now on I will also write, & read and read & write and on... and on... and on...
For I have got my own space :)

No comments: